We value everyones input but want to put in place some “rules” for participating in the Envy Forge Community (the Disqus comments at the bottom of posts):
- We do not tolerate racism, sexism, and hate speech of any kind
- We seek to encourage a wide diversity of opinions
- Debate and discussion is expected
- We respect each other and are careful to use polite and civil language
- We avoid aggressive “in your face” language and trolling
- We do not ban, mute, or delete comments unless they are spam, porn, or hate speech.
- No promotions and scams will be allowed.
We may add to this list if anyone comes up with additional suggestions but this covers the basics.
Please do participate and we hope this community is a model of civility in an increasingly challenged medium.